MY so-called bread and butter tips – five homes, top treble and super single – have won the last two Saturdays and I’d love to make it three in a row. However, being the Easter holiday the card has a bit of an imbalanced look to it and it definitely feels a tougher card so [...]
Betfred are the bookies who made both teams to score the popular market it is today. Everyone offers the prices now – although not on all games – and Betfred still do bonus offers so check out the website. Our Goals Galore competition is based on the UK card – English and Scottish league and [...]
I’M going for three in a row after a 3-1 success was followed by last week’s 9-2 winner thanks to Dundee, Derby and Stoke. We have a shorter and trickier card to consider on Saturday and I’ve decided to play it simple by backing all three Scottish Championship title contenders – Dundee, Hamilton and Falkirk. [...]
McBookie.com are the only online bookie listing first-scorer tips for all SPFL games and we’ve teamed up with the Scots firm to look at some of the best bets from the lower leagues. And if you leave your choice of first scorer as a comment at the end of this article you will have a [...]
OWEN SCOTT didn’t jinx Clydebank last week but he did put a curse on his own side – so that will teach him. Neither he nor McBookie’s Paul Petrie landed winners so in the season-long challenge Paul remains out in front on £317.10 with William Hill’s Owen trailing on £224.18. Here’s what the duo are [...]
THAT’S four winners in a row for Johnb after both picks came up at on Friday. Our man’s been in great form all week and the latest winners were Ertijaal, tipped at 13-8, and Bilimbi, posted at 9-2. It’s a busy weekend of racing and here are Johnb’s Easter Saturday selections. Johnb’s Saturday’s tips Kempton [...]
It’s a bumper Easter weekend of Premier League football with six live games spanning Good Friday to Easter Monday.Ron Atkinson and Robbie Savage are on hand to look at all 10 matches with their thoughts on the relegation and title picture too.
Alex Dunn and Ray Drewett team up to look ahead to the best of the action across Europe, and offer their selections and best bets.
Games in La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1 feature on this edition.
Alex Dunn – @alexdunn0307
Ray Drewett – @RayDrewett
Today’s Premium Tip can be found here. The Premium Tip Treble with Odds of 12.21/1. We have our other Free Tip’s listed Below. _________________________________ Treble / 5-Fold Bet 1 Bournemouth to win Sheffield United to win Chesterfield to win Odds = 4.39/1 Bristol City to win Ebbsfleet to win Odds = 10.71/1 (Click Here For […]
The post Friday 18/4/14 Free Tips appeared first on .
Yesterday’s Premium Tip 4-Fold : St Liege v Lokeren (Belgium) – St Liege to win Frankfurt v Hannover (Germany) – Both Teams to Score Bari v Latina (Italy) – Under 3.5 Goals IFK Goteborg v Atvidabergs (Sweden) – Over 2.5 Goals Odds = 4.31/1 Today’s Premium Tip Treble is valued at 12.21/1 - Click here to see today’s Premium […]
The post Friday 18/4/14 Premium Tip appeared first on .
FANCY a free £10 at Bet365? Have a go at my Super Single Competition and this week it could be you! I’ve another three £10 bets to give away this week. All you need to do is pick a winning Super Single at odds of evens or above this weekend and you could win £10 [...]
ANOTHER weekend of football, another chance to win £10 at Ladbrokes in my Bonkers Bet Competition. To take part this week pick the correct score in one match from this weeks UK fixtures. Get the score right and you could win one of three £10 free bet at Ladbrokes.com. This week’s competition runs from 18-22 [...]
WITH no internet access on my week off I read the Racing and Football Outlook from cover to cover on at least two occasions. So while I’m playing catch-up with the weekend tips and my Daily Record columns there will be no excuses if the tips go wrong. However, I’m aware it’s Easter weekend and [...]
APOLOGIES for neglecting the sports thread but it was hard enough trying to keep the football and racing tips going while I was away. I didn’t plan on having no internet access but it just shows how much we all rely on that medium now. Anyway it was all about betway Premier League darts on [...]
I’LL need to take more holidays – because when I’m away Johnb turns on the style. I’ve lost track of his success rate this week but he followed Wedesday’s nap success with another on Thursday. The only tip he put up was Hamza at 9-2 and it romped home at Newmarket. It’s a busy weekend [...]
The points are becoming all the more important as the season draws to a close and Pete Farries offers his thoughts in six pivotal games in the Championship.
He offers his selections in each of those games before offering his best bets in League One and…
Martin Hardy from the Sunday Times is the guest on this week’s edition of the FWA Podcast.
Following an eventful week at both the top and bottom of the Premier League, he tells us who he fancies to win the title, who he expects to secure fourth place a…
- Frankfurt have won just one of their last six Bundesliga matches against Hannover 96 (D1, L4).
- However, Eintracht have won three of their last four home games against 96 (L1).
- Hannover have lost 12 of their 15 away games this season (W2, D1). No team has collected fewer points on the road in the league (7, the same as Braunschweig).
- Hannover had 31 shots against HSV last weekend; 96′s highest amount in a game since Opta started collecting detailed statistics in 2004/05.
- Frankfurt have won five of their seven home games since the winter break (D1, L1). The Eagles were without a win at home in the first half of the season.
- Eintracht have the third-worst chance-conversion rate in the league (11.9%). Only Hannover (11.5%) and Braunschweig (10.1%) have been less clinical.
- Hannover have only kept one clean sheet in their last 16 Bundesliga matches; a 3-0 win in Berlin on March 15th.
- Alexander Meier is set to play his 200th Bundesliga game for Frankfurt (55 goals). He is the longest-serving player in Eintracht’s first team (arrived July 2004).
- Captain Lars Stindl has been involved in two of Hannover’s last four goals (1 goal, 1 assist) and equalled the season record for the most shots in a single game on the last matchday (10).
- Tranquillo Barnetta made the first of his 236 Bundesliga appearances in September 2004; as a Hannover 96 player in a match against Werder Bremen.
- In Jan Rosenthal (2000-10) and Constant Djakpa (2009-11), two former Frankfurt players could face their old club.
- Dortmund haven’t lost any of their last seven matches against Mainz (W6, D1); winning each of the last five. The last Mainz win was four years ago: Adam Szalai scored the only goal as FSV claimed a 1-0 home victory on April 10th 2010.
- Mainz have never won a Bundesliga game in Dortmund (D4, L3).
- FSV have never scored more than one goal in a match against BVB (a total of 11 in 15 games).
- Borussia are unbeaten in five games (4 wins) and won nine of their last 12 league matches.
- BVB have kept a clean sheet in five of their last eight Bundesliga games.
- This is the only meeting between two sides that both won last weekend.
- Jürgen Klopp sent his entire professional playing career at Mainz and has made the 2nd most goals appearances (293) and scored the 2nd most goals (44) in the second-division for FSV.
- At the end of his playing career, Klopp was manager of Mainz for over seven years (February 2001 until June 2008) and led the 05ers to the Bundesliga promotion for the first in their history in 2004.
- Klopp has only lost one of the nine Bundesliga meetings against his former club Mainz and manager Thomas Tuchel (W6, D2). However, Tuchel has a better points-per-game average at Mainz (1.40) than Klopp managed (1.13).
- Niko Bungert is set to play his 100th Bundesliga game (all for Mainz). Only four Mainz players have reached this milestone before.
- Dortmund’s Manuel Friedrich (1995-2002, 2004-07), Neven Subotic (2006-08) and Erik Durm (2010-12) and Mainz’s Julian Koch (2001-13) all used to play for their upcoming opponents.
- Bremen have lost just one of their 12 competitive matches against Hoffenheim (W7, D4); a 4-1 Bundesliga defeat in Sinsheim on August 21st 2010.
- Hoffenheim have 40 points to their name; they only had 24 at this stage last season. As a result, TSG are the Bundesliga side that have made the biggest improvement compared to 2012/13 (16 points more, ahead of Augsburg with 15 and Wolfsburg with 13).
- TSG are unbeaten in five games (W3, D2); they have never gone longer without losing within a single Bundesliga season. Hoffenheim also went on a five-game unbeaten run under Gisdol between matchdays 19 and 23.
- With 66 goals scored, Hoffenheim have the third-best attack in the top flight after Dortmund (67) and Bayern (82). However, they have conceded the most goals in the league (63).
- There have been 129 goals in TSG’s 30 matches this season, an average of 4.3 per game. The Bundesliga record is held by Frankfurt, whose matches in 1981/82 produced 155 goals (83 scored, 72 conceded), an average of 4.6 per game.
- Bremen’s passing accuracy of 69.9% is the worst record for a Bundesliga team in three years (2010/11: St. Pauli 68.7% and Hannover 67.9%).
- Only Braunschweig (41.7%) have had less possession on average than Bremen this season (42.1%). Werder haven’t ended a season with less than 50% possession since Opta starting collecting these details in 2004/05.
- Sejad Salihovic scored his 10th Bundesliga goal from a direct free kick in last week’s game against FCA.
- Roberto Firmino has scored 14 goals and assisted another 10 this season. No player has played a hand in more goals than him (level with Marco Reus).
- TSG captain Andreas Beck is suspended after picking up his fifth yellow card and will miss a competitive game for Hoffenheim for the first time this season. Bremen’s Zlatko Junuzovic is also absent due to suspension.
- Gladbach have lost in each of their last four trips to Freiburg without scoring a single goal. 372 goalless minutes have passed since Oliver Neuville scored Borussia’s last Bundesliga goal at SCF in August 2004 (1-1 draw).
- Against no other current Bundesliga side does Freiburg have as good a points-per-game average at home (2.08) as they do against Gladbach (at least 2 Bundesliga games). SCF have only celebrated more home wins against Stuttgart (8) than they have against Borussia (7).
- HSV are the only side Freiburg have recorded as many Bundesliga draws against as they have against Gladbach. SCF and Borussia have shared the spoils on 10 occasions (otherwise, Freiburg have 8 wins to Gladbach’s 7).
- Freiburg and Gladbach have both collected 13 points over the last six matchdays (the same as BVB). Only Schalke have claimed more (14).
- SCF have won three straight home games for the first time in around a year. SCF only won two of their 13 Bundesliga home games before that.
- Mönchengladbach (33) collected more than twice as many points as SCF (14) in the first half of the season. Freiburg (18) have claimed more than Borussia (16) since the winter break though.
- Seven of Freiburg’s eight wins this season have come against sides who were positioned 11th or worse in the table at the time (other than a 3-2 win against Leverkusen). Apart from Hannover, SCF will only face sides from the top six for the remainder of the season.
- Max Kruse made 34 Bundesliga appearances for SCF in 2012/13 (11 goals, 8 assists) and decided the last meeting between the two sides in Freiburg practically on his own with a brace in SCF’s 2-0 win.
- Mike Hanke joined SCF from Gladbach at the start of the season. He made 77 Bundesliga appearances for the Foals, scoring 13 goals and providing 10 assists in the process.
- After previously failing to score for a year and a half, Freiburg captain Julian Schuster has scored three goals in his last five Bundesliga appearances.
- Augsburg are still unbeaten against Hertha in the Bundesliga (W1 D2). FCA are the only current Bundesliga side that Berlin have yet to claim victory against.
- With just nine points and a goal difference of -11, Hertha are the worst team in the second half of the season. They ended the first half of the campaign in sixth place.
- Berlin have lost five of their last six matches and are now without a win in eight games for the first time under Jos Luhukay. Their last victory was on matchday 22 in Stuttgart (2-1).
- FC Augsburg have only won one of their last six games; a 1-0 victory against Bayern. Otherwise, they have recorded one draw and four defeats.
- The Berlin side have collected just one point from their last four away games. They have only scored two goals in those matches.
- Hertha have scored 16 of their 38 goals this season (42.1%) from set-pieces, a league high. Seven of their last 11 goals have come from dead-ball situations.
- On matchday 30 in Leverkusen, Hertha conceded a goal from a counterattack for the fourth time in the second half of the season; only Hoffenheim have conceded more in that timeframe (6). Berlin were the only side that didn’t concede a goal in this manner prior to the winter break.
- Only Bayern (98) and Dortmund (100) have allowed fewer shots on target than Hertha (124) and Augsburg (128).
- Jos Luhukay managed FCA from April 2009 to June 2012 and got promoted to the Bundesliga with them in 2011. In Markus Weinzierl (1.17 points per Bundesliga game) and Jos Luhukay (1.12), FCA have only had two different managers in the top flight.
- Marcel Ndjeng (2009-12), Sebastian Langkamp (2011-13) and Hajime Hosogai (2011-12) used to play for FCA, all under current Hertha manager Luhukay.
- Augsburg’s Andreas Ottl played for Berlin during their relegation campaign in 2011/12.
- Luhukay has made at least four changes to his starting XI in each of the last five matches (25 changes in total). Hertha have only collected one point in that timeframe.
- FC Bayern have won each of their last six competitive matches against Braunschweig. In fact they haven’t conceded in that last five of those games.
- The last meeting in Braunschweig was in the first round of the 2011/12 German Cup, when Bayern won 3-0 thanks to goals from Gomez, Schweinsteiger and Müller.
- Eintracht’s last competitive win against Bayern was at home in the second round of the 1982/83 German Cup (2-0).
- Braunschweig are unbeaten in their last five home games (W3, D2); their last defeat in their own stadium was on matchday 19 in a 2-1 loss to Borussia Dortmund.
- Bayern have failed to win any of their last three Bundesliga games (D1, L2).The last time they had a negative run like this in Germany’s top flight was in August/September 2010 under manager Louis van Gaal.
- Eintracht Braunschweig (7 points, 8:7 goal record) have a better record over the last five Bundesliga games than FC Bayern (7 points, 8:8 goal record).
- The German record champions have now suffered two straight Bundesliga defeats without scoring a goal; that last happened to FCB 11 years ago (April 2003).
- The last time a league leader lost to the side at the foot of the table was exactly three years ago. On matchday 31 of the 2010/11 season, Gladbach beat Dortmund 1-0 and eventually achieved Bundesliga survival via the relegation play-offs.
- Bayern’s last defeat against the side at the bottom of the table was over six years ago. Energie Cottbus won 2-0 at home against the Munich side on matchday 24 of the 2007/08 campaign.
- Pep Guardiola suffered his biggest competitive defeat as a manager in last week’s 3-0 loss to Borussia Dortmund. His previous one was a 3-1 loss to Inter Milan as Barcelona boss in the Champions League in April 2010.
- Hamburg have failed to win any of their last six Bundesliga home games against Wolfsburg (D4, L2). Their last home win against the Wolves was on April 1st 2007 (1-0).
- HSV have recorded three wins and two draws from their five home games under Mirko Slomka. They haven’t conceded more than one goal in any of those matches.
- The Wolves have scored at least once in each of their last 22 Bundesliga games; currently the longest goalscoring run in the league and also a club record. The last time VfL failed to bag a goal was in their 2-0 loss to Braunschweig at the start of October.
- HSV have failed to win in the late Saturday kick-off in their last 14 attempts (D6 L8). The last time they won in a Saturday evening game was a 1-0 victory at S04 in January 2011 (Ruud van Nistelrooy scored).
- Never before in their over 50-year Bundesliga history have HSV had only 27 points after 30 games. They have already lost more games this season (17) than in the whole of any other previous campaign.
- Wolfsburg have conceded the most goals in the second half of the season (26). Only Hoffenheim (63) have conceded more goals across the entire campaign than Hamburg (62).
- With four goals from direct free kicks this season, Hakan Calhanoglu is leading the rankings in this regard. Calhanoglu has been involved in six of the last nine HSV goals (5 goals and 1 assist).
- Ivica Olic has scored in four of his last five games and is Wolfsburg’s top scorer with 12 goals. He scored 29 goals in 78 Bundesliga games for HSV between January 2007 and summer 2009.
- With six assists, Kevin De Bruyne is the best assist provider in the second half of the season. However, he has yet to score for Wolfsburg. He netted 10 times in 33 games for Bremen in 2012/13.
- Mirko Slomka has won his last six Bundesliga games against Dieter Hecking. If he is victorious again this time, it would be his 100th win as a Bundesliga manager.
- This is the 50th Bundesliga meeting between the two sides. Leverkusen (24) have recorded twice as many wins as Nürnberg (12; 13 draws).
- Bayer 04 have won each of the last four meetings (with a goal record of 10:1); winning the last three encounters without conceding a single goal.
- The only time Nürnberg have had fewer points after 30 Bundesliga games than they do currently (26) was in 1983/84 (20, assuming three points for a win). That campaign ended in relegation for FCN.
- Nürnberg have recorded the most draws in the Bundesliga this season (11). However, they haven’t drawn any of their last 13 matches; the longest run in the league.
- After four wins in their first five games after the winter break (L1), FCN have only won one of their last eight matches (L7).
- FCN have lost their last two Bundesliga home games on a Sunday, conceding five goals each time (5-0 against Hamburg, 5-2 against Frankfurt).
- Leverkusen (51) have collected almost twice as many points as FCN (26), although Nürnberg have gathered more points in the second half of the season (15) than Bayer 04 (14).
- Stefan Kießling was a Nürnberg player from 2002 to 2006 and scored 13 times in 59 Bundesliga appearances. He has scored six times in his last four games against his former club.
- Philipp Wollscheid left Nürnberg for Leverkusen in summer 2012 after 52 Bundesliga games for FCN. Jens Hegeler was on loan at Nürnberg from Bayer 04 between 2010 and 2012 (65 Bundesliga appearances). Roberto Hilbert spent five years in FCN’s youth setup.
- Hanno Balitsch spent a total of five years at Leverkusen with spells from 2002 to early 2005 and from 2010 until the start of 2012 (96 Bundesliga games), before linking up with FCN.
- Bayer 04 have won their last six Bundesliga games with Sascha Lewandowski in the dugout and are unbeaten in their last nine top-flight matches under him (W7, D2).
- Javier Pinola is set to make his 200th Bundesliga appearance. He was missing in Wolfsburg due to the birth of his daughter. Only two Argentines have featured more often in the top flight; Rodolfo Cardoso (220 games) and Diego Klimowicz (213).
- Against no other side have Stuttgart claimed as many top-flight wins as they have against Schalke (41).
- S04 have only lost to Bayern more often in the Bundesliga (45 times).
- VfB have won each of their last three home games against the Royal Blues.
- With 28 points after 30 games, Stuttgart are having their second-worst Bundesliga season ever. The only time they have had fewer points at this stage of the campaign was in 1974/75 (27, assuming three points for a win), a season that ended in relegation.
- Schalke haven’t lost in seven games (W5, D2), the longest unbeaten run in the league.
- On top of that, the Royal Blues (30 points) are the second-best team in the second half of the season behind only Bayern (31).
- Stuttgart have already squandered 30 points from winning positions; a tally last reached by Hoffenheim in 2010/11 (32 points dropped after taking a lead). If VfB had collected those 30 points, they would have the same points tally as Schalke.
- Stuttgart have scored the most goals in the opening 15 minutes of games (12), but they have also conceded the most goals in the final quarter of an hour in matches (18).
- Schalke’s Ralf Fährmann has saved 81.8% of the shots on his goal, the best save percentage of all regular goalkeepers. He has conceded just 14 goals in 18 games and has kept 10 clean sheets. Only Manuel Neuer has kept more (14).
- Thanks to his goal against Frankfurt, Schalke’s Max Meyer is the youngest Bundesliga player ever to score six goals. Stuttgart’s Timo Werner has four top-flight goals to his name and is around six months younger than Meyer, but he hasn’t found the back of the net yet in 2014.
- Schalke will be without the suspended Julian Draxler (5 yellow cards). The Germany international has only scored once this season. He netted 10 times in the last campaign.
- No less than three Stuttgart players’ birthdays fall around the day of the match. Carlos Gruezo turns 19 one day before the game, Thorsten Kirschbaum turns 27 on the matchday itself, while Ibrahima Traore celebrates his 26th birthday one day later.
- Schalke’s Jens Keller was a player, youth coach, assistant coach and head coach at VfB.
- Huub Stevens had two spells in charge of Schalke and won the UEFA Cup with the Royal Blues in 1997, as well as lifting the German Cup twice as the Schalke boss (2001, 2002).
- Blackburn’s 1-0 win at Huish Park in December was their first ever competitive meeting with Yeovil.
- The Glovers have only won one of their last eight away league games (D3 L4).
- Yeovil have dropped a league-high 31 points from leading positions this season.
- Rovers have conceded 10 goals from the penalty spot this term; the most in the Championship.
- Jordan Rhodes has scored four goals in his last four appearances for Blackburn.
- Blackburn have scored two or more goals in each of their last six league fixtures and are unbeaten in their last eight (W3 D5); the current longest run in the division.
- Bournemouth have won five and lost just one of nine previous league meetings with Sheffield Wednesday (D3).
- The Owls have never won away at Bournemouth in the Football League, drawing twice and losing twice in four visits.
- No side has scored more goals from the penalty spot this season than the Cherries (9).
- Bournemouth have picked up 23 points from their last 10; the most in the division.
- The Owls have conceded 15 goals in the 15 minutes leading up to half time this season; a league-high.
- Charlton have only won two of their last 12 league meetings with Bolton, drawing four and losing six.
- The Trotters have only kept one clean sheet in their last 15 league games at The Valley (1-0 in 2005).
- Charlton have netted a league-low 10 first half goals in the Championship this term.
- Bolton have scored 32 first half goals this campaign; one more than Charlton have managed in total.
- 68% of Charlton’s goals have been scored in the second half this season; a league-high share.
- The Terriers have only kept one clean sheet in their last 11 home league meetings with Brighton.
- Leonardo Ulloa scored a hat-trick against Huddersfield in March 2013 on only his sixth league appearance for the Seagulls.
- The Terriers hammered Brighton 7-1 in August 2009; the only time they have scored seven or more in a league game since 1999.
- Brighton are unbeaten in four matches, winning twice (D2).
- Huddersfield are without a win at home in four attempts, losing three and failing to score in their last two (D1).
- Brighton have scored in each of their last seven away league games at Huddersfield, winning three (D1 L3).
- Wigan have won three consecutive league games against Reading and are unbeaten in four (D1).
- The Royals have only won two of their 18 previous league games in Wigan (D6 L10).
- Reading are yet to lose in games in which they’ve gone ahead, winning 17 and drawing five.
- The Latics have dropped just six points from leading positions this season; fewer than any other side.
- Indeed, Wigan have picked up a league-high 15 points from losing positions at home this campaign.
- Wigan have scored 18 goals in the final 15 minutes this season; only Leicester (19) have scored more.
- The Seasiders have won their last two league games against Burnley at Bloomfield Road; they have not won three in a row since 1955.
- Burnley have won five of their last seven league games against Blackpool (L2).
- The Clarets have used a joint-league-low 23 different players in Championship fixtures this season (Leicester the other).
- Blackpool have picked up just 10 points in 2014; the fewest in the top four tiers of English Football.
- The Tangerines have been shown 10 red cards this season; the most in the top four tiers.
- Burnley are unbeaten in their last 10 away league fixtures, winning five (D5); only Leicester (11) are on a longer run.
- There has never been a draw between Doncaster and Derby in league competition in Yorkshire, with Rovers winning four and losing five.
- Derby have won three consecutive league games against Rovers, scoring eight and conceding two.
- Derby County have scored 40 second half goals this season, two more than Doncaster have managed in total.
- Donny have lost their last three Championship matches despite scoring exactly one goal in each game.
- Craig Bryson has scored 16 goals this season; more than any other midfielder in the division.
- The Foxes have won just one of their last five home league games against Queens Park Rangers, drawing once and losing three times.
- QPR have only kept one clean sheet in their last 11 league games in Leicester.
- QPR have scored seven goals in the 90th minute this season; more than any other Championship team.
- Leicester City have recovered 23 points from losing positions in 2013/14; more than any other side in the division.
- Nine of QPR’s 11 league defeats this season have arrived on the road.
- Leicester City’s highest ever points total was the 96 they achieved in the 2008/09 League One campaign.
- Barnsley have won four consecutive home league games against Leeds, scoring 14 times in the process.
- Leeds have not kept a clean sheet at Oakwell in the league since September 1986, conceding in eight successive games at the home of their rivals.
- The Tykes have kept a league-low six clean sheets this season.
- Leeds United have scored just three goals in their last seven away games in league competition and never more than once in each game that they’ve netted in.
- Indeed, the Whites have lost their last four away league games, conceding 10 goals in the process.
- Only Nottm Forest (4) have picked up fewer points from their last 10 games than Leeds (6).
- After a run of 11 wins and a draw in 12 home league meetings with Millwall between 1970 and 1994, ‘Boro are without a win in three (D1 L2).
- The Lions have only kept one clean sheet in their last 16 league games in Teesside.
- Millwall have used 40 different players in the Championship this season; a league-high.
- Middlesbrough have won their last four league games, keeping three clean sheets in the process.
- No Championship side has conceded more first half goals this season than Millwall (31).
- Middlesbrough have kept 11 clean sheets in 2014; the most in the division.
- Forest have only won one of their last nine against the Blues in the league (D5 L3).
- Birmingham’s last eight league wins have all come away from home, the longest such run in English league history.
- Nottingham Forest are winless in 12 league games, the current longest run in the division (D5 L7).
- Forest have scored a league-high 20 headed goals this season.
- The Blues have conceded in each of their last 12 league matches; the current longest run in the division.
- Watford have won 12 and lost just one of their last 17 league games against Ipswich (D4).
- Ipswich have scored exactly once in each of their last five league games at Vicarage Road (W1 L4).
- Watford have scored a league-high 15 goals from outside the area in open play this campaign.
- Daryl Murphy has scored four goals in his last six games for the Tractor Boys and needs just one more goal to reach 14 for the season; twice as many as he managed in the 2012/13 campaign (7).
- Troy Deeney has bagged eight goals in his last seven appearances at Vicarage Road.
- Inverness Caledonian Thistle have only managed one win in their last four home league games against Aberdeen (D1 L2).
- The Dons have won two of the last three league meetings with Caley (L1).
- Niall McGinn (Aberdeen) has recorded four goals in his last four appearances (all competitions).
- There has only been one draw in the last 20 league games played between these sides.
- 25% of Caley’s goals this season have arrived in the opening 15 minutes; a league-high.
- Motherwell have lost three successive league games to nil against Celtic.
- Celtic have scored in each of their last 12 matches in league competition against Motherwell.
- John Sutton has scored in four of his last five home appearances for Motherwell.
- Motherwell have lost just one of their last eight league games at home (W6 D1).
- The Bhoys have scored at least once in each of their last 51 Scottish Premiership games.
- Hearts have lost none of their last three at home to Ross County in the top-flight (W1 D2).
- Ross County have one win in six league games against Hearts (D3 L2).
- No defender has been awarded more yellow cards this season that Hearts’ Jamie Hamill (9).
- The hosts are currently unbeaten in three league games, having previously gone five matches without a win (W2 D1).
- Ross County have lost more points from leading positions away from home than any other side this season (14).
- Kilmarnock are currently unbeaten in eight league games against Partick Thistle (W5 D3).
- The Jags have lost all five previous league visits to Kilmarnock.
- Paul Gallacher (Partick Thistle) has kept the fewest clean sheets of any keeper this season to have featured in at least 10 Scottish Premiership games (1).
- Partick Thistle have lost 23 points this season from leading positions; a league-high.
- Kilmarnock have conceded more goals during the 15 minutes following on from half time this season than any other team (12).
- St Johnstone have lost only once in their last seven Scottish Premiership meetings with Dundee United (W3 D3).
- The Terrors have only lost once in their last 12 top-flight visits to St Johnstone however, this defeat came in their most recent outing there (W7 D4).
- Nadir Ciftci has scored five goals in his last four appearances away from home in all competitions.
- St Johnstone are currently unbeaten in four league games (W3 D1).
- St Johnstone have scored five league goals in the final 15 minutes this season; a league-low.
- St Mirren have only managed one home win in six league attempts against Hibernian (D1 L4).
- Hibs have kept clean sheets in three of the last five top-flight games against St Mirren.
- No player has been booked more often than James Goodwin (St Mirren, 12).
- St Mirren have scored the fewest second half goals this season (18).
- Hibs have lost four successive league games; failing to score in their last three.